Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Hellboy Comic series 2 preview....

  1. #11
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's the 'lil Alien dood


    you can see most of his head, I think... and his long-ass nostrils [img]eek.gif[/img]

    alls i knows is I CANT FUCKING WAIT! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 28, 2005 11:51 AM: Message edited by: Toymank ]</font>

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Good stuff. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Now if you'd just have a frickin contest I had a shot a winning!! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]


    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i think you'll like the next one Snape... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Uh-huh. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

    You big tease! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah I didn't even finish reading the rules for this week's before my head hurt and I ran away crying... [img]tongue.gif[/img]


    ROGER'S UP, PEOPLE! Am I the only who who's totally freakin' stoked?

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Certainly not the only one. I have to say I was only a so-so fan/reader of the comic, but these figures are actually getting me more interested in the comic... usually works the other way around. I'd say that = GOOD FIGURES! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    best I could do with a shitty webcam, flashlight, and Conqueror Worm... [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]


    Hellboy alien1
    Hellboy alien

    EDIT: Roger's up now, too... same link

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 28, 2005 12:26 PM: Message edited by: Toymank ]</font>

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Man!
    This is just great [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •